adampav

Thursday, February 28, 2008

You tell me Maria!


Well I'm writing this post in response to Maria "Sofia" Concheta Cataldo comment she gave me today, Adam you are sooo amazingly cool, i dont get how you do it, be that cool everyday. And then she goes on and says, what was up with your post last night i already knew all that stuff about you, i want you to do a good post tonight. Heres your chance Maria Sofia, you tell me what to write about tomorrow because I'm fresh outta ideas. And I didnt forget about the free pizza you owe me. Maria you best respond!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jazzytap10 said...

Frank,
this is your topic. I'm giving you a few choices. Think about it, its a challenge, make it good...

What would you do if you saw an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

If you were a genie and person told you this wish: " I wish you'd not grant me this wish", what would you do?

If a pack of gum says each piece has 10 calories, is that just for chewing or also swallowing?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Better be good pav.

February 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jazzytap10 said...

oh, lunch tomorrow...get your pizza.

February 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home