adampav

Thursday, February 14, 2008

MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!!


FOOD!!! It's amazing...who doesn't love food. Food makes you feel good when your done eating it, it comforts people, and is all around goodness. What else is there when your mad, sad, happy, tired, bored, excited, and whatever else you do...the answer obviously is food. Theres something for everyone and every race. Its comforting to many and loved by all. Food should have its own section of government just based on food related issues and all the good things about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazzytap10 said...

Pav, this is probably the best blog post. It is so true. The problem with food is you get fat, but you can always work it off! Well I work and own a restaurant that serves...food...so I can completely agree with how amazing it is in all its different shapes and varieties! Go eat that food franklin, go!

February 14, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger lizayouloveit said...

iiiiiiiiiiii loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foooooooooooooooddddddd!!!!!!! I can't agree with this blog more than I already do. I eat all the time, thought it doesn't look it I seriously do. Ask anyone. I'm so hungry right now after reading this I might have to go scrounge for something downstairs, but Adam, this was a top knotch post.

February 14, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger StalePhish said...

You have a problem. And i don't think there's any way to fix it. I'm sorry Adam, but you may never be full again.

February 14, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home