adampav

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Adam P.....




I am currently 17 years old, 6ft 1in 185lbs incase you were wondering. I love food, my favorite has to be either sushi or any type of italian food, although I'm not picky.. i like everything and I mean everything besides mushrooms (who wants to eat fungus). I played football, cross country, baseball, basketball, all during highschool and still play lacrosse. Going snowboarding with my friends is always fun. I hate being bored and knowing people are out having fun while im home bored. I have 4 cats, but only really like 2 Riley and Lucy. The other one is always grumpy and the other is outdoors, so i guess hes not ours we just feed it. I've always wanted a dog but my parents dont really care. I work at Auntie Annes making the best pretzels you will ever have and work for my dad at Pavlovich Pavement Markings in the summer. My granny can out cook anyone elses granny anyday possible. She also makes the best salad. My other grandpa Bobby is the craziest old man you will ever meet (thats not even an exageration). You dont even have to of ever met him to know what he's like, people know him. Bobby is currently dating a 48 year old women, Wanda, shes the same age as my mom...kinda wierd, but she lives in florida because thats where he lives in the winter. I have a pretty unbreakable car, the mystique or better know as the mistake, its been through everything. But i cant wait untill graduation so because ill be getting a new car. I'll be going to Binghamton University to study engineering so i can be a construction manager. I have a girlfriend of a while named caitlin, which is jesse beach's step sister. My friends usually aren't boring, we're always talking about something funny or good atleast. My sister finally moves out in 94 days!!!!! cant wait. But most of all i just like to have a good time. So now you pretty much know Adam P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home