adampav

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Tuesday Off


Yesterday I had nothing to do so I woke up around 10 o'clock and decided to call my friend Ryan Meyer to go to the gym with. After the gym we were bored and were trying to come up with ideas of things to do. To help us come up with ideas we recruited our friends Mark Roberts and Alex Fabiano. Alex came up with an idea to make a video to put on youtube. He came up with the idea of me eating 4 foot long subs, so i could beat my old record of 3 foot long subs in 1 sitting. For the video we made a begginning of how it all began, than they all trained me for this big eat task i had to over take, and then finally me eating the 4 foot long subs. Marks role of the Dr. Hasaphatz its hilarious!! But we dont have the video edited and together yet so it will be up in a couple days, and you'll be able to see if i was able to over come the big task i had.

1 Comments:

Blogger StalePhish said...

you need to finish the video...soon.

February 23, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home