adampav

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Correcting Maria "Sofia" Concheta Cataldo


I am writting this to tell off Maria on her comment on my last post about territorial beasts (women). First off Maria Sofia, girls had cooties when we were little and i did not know any poor girl named Sally, because thats an old ladies name, and i was afraid of girls. Anywho, that post was not about anything i had against Caitlin (my girlfriend), it was just in general all the things that I've notice go on yesterday and everyother day of highschool. And after a year and half i think she should be able to trust me perfectly well, so we're good in that department. But Maria Sofia, PMS is not an excuse to behave like girls do because they dont PMS 3 weeks out of a month and have 7 days scattered around that month where they're nice. To get a better feel of what I'm talking about i suggest you take a gander at Mark Roberts I think speech to see it through a mans eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazzytap10 said...

its concetta thanks

February 17, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home