adampav

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Im Back

So the past couple days I have been unable to post any blogs due to something wrong the internet. Time Warner cable said the box they gave us last week isnt working right. Shouldn't they test out their internet connection boxes before giving them out? Since it is their fault i think they should come pick it up and give us a new one, instead of me having to go all the way there, which i dont know when I'll be able to do because I have school then lacrosse at 4 and by the time lacrosse is over, I'm doubting that they will still be open. Its not like my parents can do it either because they're in Florida "visiting my grandparents" and my sister has to go to school and when shes not in school, the moment she walks in the door she goes to bed. Until I get that fixed I guess I'll have to use my uncles computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home